Wilcox D.L. and Cameron, G. T. (2009). Public Relations Strategies and Tactics ninth edition. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
Basic evaluation questions that any practitioner should ask: here is a check list:
- What the activity or program planned?
- Did the precipitants of the message understand it?
- How could the program strategy have been more effective?
- Where are primary and secondary audiences reached?
- Was the desired organizational objective achieved?
- What unforeseen circumstances affected the success of the program or activity?
- Did the program or activity fall within the budget set for?
- What steps can be taken to improve the success of similar future activities?